Prof. Louis H. Feldman at Yeshiva College
In 1955, Yeshiva University hired Prof. Louis H. Feldman. At the time, YU did not support a Classics Department, so the Harvard-trained expert in Greek and Latin found a home in the Department of History. For decades, Prof. Feldman played a major role at Yeshiva. The school’s student newspaper documented much of Prof. Feldman’s career as a teacher, scholar and exponent of Torah u-Madda. Below is a slideshow, highlights from the pages of The Commentator.
Click on the image below to rotate through the slideshow.